BIKE RIDE TO JUNGLE NEAR HOI AN
- Pick up time:7:30 AM
- Return time:17:30
What to bring
- Sun protection (brimmed-hat recommended)
- Insect repellent
- Good shoes/sandal for cycling
|Group size||Price per person|
|2 pax||USD 117|
|3 pax||USD 90|
- Not suitable for children under 12 years old
This trip is for bicycle lovers who want to add some training to their leisure days in Hoi An. It’s a fantastic day away from the Ancient Town where you’ll find yourself on winding roads leading to a hidden village and jungle.
- Fun day riding on less-visited route.
- Lunch at local family
- Cool down by a natural waterfall
7.30 AM – Pick up from your hotel, we quickly get out of Hoi An center and follow to new road to Tam Ky and then onward to Phuoc Son. After 20km along coastline and small town, we enter a great section of winding road, jungle and nice landscape.
Lunch will be served in a friendly family house with tasty local food. In the afternoon, we’ll find our way to a waterfall nearby in the jungle, where we will enjoy a cool down and stay as long as you wish.
Hop on tuk-tuk from the jungle entrance to main road (if you wish to) before getting a transfer back by private tour. Trip ends at your hotel around 17.30.
Biking distance: ~ 80 km mostly on paved road
DepartureFrom your hotel in Hoi An
Departure Time7:30 AM
- Service of English-speaking guide
- Bicycles and helmet
- All entrance fees
- Drinking water and snack during the tour
- Lunch at local house
- Transfer by taxi or electric cart as program
- Beverage, gratuities and personal expenses
- Other services were not clearly mentioned above