GETTING CLOSER TO FARMERS’ LIFE
- Pick up time:8:30 AM
- Return time:13:00
What to bring
- Sun protection (brimmed-hat recommended)
- Insect repellent
- Good shoe/sandal for cycling
|Group size||Price per person|
|2 pax||USD 45|
|3-4 pax||USD 37|
- Kid under 5 years old: FOC
- Kid from 5 – 10 years old: 50% charge
Hop on a bike and discover the beautiful scenery of Cam Thanh hamlet. Pedal to meet friendly locals and join them in their daily work of farming and cooking. End the trip with a ride in a traditional basket boat – a unique way to explore the coco palm mangrove forest
- Scenic cycling though Hoi An’s rice field
- Organic farming with villagers
- Cooking with local host
- Basket boat riding in coco palm forest
08.30 – Set off on a half-day tour to Cam Thanh rural life. You’ll first take a short warm-up pedal through picturesque villages where life moves at a slower pace, passing rice paddies, local orchards and seeing the locals at work in the fields.
09.15 – Arrive at an organic farm in Cam Thanh. Here you will be welcomed by local farmers who will happily share with you their story about this community-based project. Following an interesting conversation, you’ll be invited to join in their daily work, such as applying organic manure, making organic pesticides to control and prevent pests, cultivate the soil for planting and watering.
On completion of the gardening, you will return to the farmers house and use the produce harvested from the organic vegetable garden to cook a Vietnamese lunch. Enjoy lunch with the dishes you’ve cooked at a garden-setting table (weather permitting)
Before you leave, there’s enough time for a 30-minutes ride in a traditional basket boat through the coco-palm forest. The tour ends with a quick transfer back to your hotel.
If cycling is not something you’re keen on, 2-ways transfer will be provided with a surcharge
DepartureFrom your hotel in Hoi An
Departure Time8:30 AM
- Service of English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Activities as mentioned in the program
- Drinking water during tour
- Lunch at organic farm.
- Transfer by electric cart or taxi as program
- Beverage, gratuities and personal expenses
- Other services which were not clearly mentioned above