HOI AN COUNTRYSIDE BY BICYCLES
- Pick up time:8:00 AM
- Return time:13:00
What to bring
- Sun protection (brimmed-hat recommended)
- Good shoes/sandal for cycling
|Group size||Price per person|
|2 pax||USD 58|
|3-4 pax||USD 50|
- Not suitable for children under 12 years old
Just a short ride from the center to Cam Kim island offers a beautiful slice of rural life. The roads are mostly traffic free, flat and relatively safe, it’s great for leisure cycling to get closer to rice paddies, local farms and villages.
- Cycle through countryside of Hoi An
- Visit a local craft village
- Home-cooked lunch with organic products
08.00 – Pick up from your hotels, we ride over the bridge to the peaceful countryside of Cam Kim island. The cycling route leads you through lush scenery of rice paddies and farmland, fell free to stop along the way and have some chit chat with friendly farmers. There’s also time to pay a visit to a local family in Duy Vinh and learn about their traditional sedge mattress weaving.
After the break, we make our way to the coast at Thu Bon river mouth and then get ready to climb over the new Cua Dai bridge. It can be the most challenge part of your cycling route but in return offering spectacular panoramic views of Hoi An rivers and cocopalm mangrove forest.
End your active morning with a foot relaxing and then home-cook lunch at a local family in Cam Thanh. Get transfer back to your hotel in early afternoon. End of our services.
DepartureFrom your hotel in Hoi An
Departure Time8:00 AM
- Service of English-speaking guide
- Bicycles and helmet
- All entrance fees
- Drinking water and local snack during the tour
- Lunch at local house
- Transfer by taxi or electric cart as program
- Beverage, gratuities and personal expenses
- Other services were not clearly mentioned above