HOI AN TO BACH MA NATIONAL PARK
- Pick up time:7:30 AM
- Return time:19:00
What to bring
- Sun and rain gear
- Insect repellent
- Good shoe/sandal for trekking
- Swimming suit of you’d like to swim in natural pools
|Group size||Price per person|
|2 pax||USD 96|
|3 pax||USD 80|
- Kid under 5 years old: FOC
- Kid from 5 – 10 years old: 50% charge
At a height of about 1450m above sea level, Bach Ma National Park is one of Vietnam’s best-managed nature reserves. The park encompasses a mountain area that was once a colonial hill-station, Bach Ma has spectacular views over the coast. Your trip from Hoi An to Bach Ma will be rewarded with good nature trails, waterfalls, lush vegetation and opportunity for trekking through primary forest.
- Scenic drive over Hai Van pass
- Trek in the jungle of Bach Ma National Park
07.30 AM – Guide will pick you up from your hotel and we hit the road. We head northward to Danang and then up the Hai Van pass to enjoy a panoramic view from the top.
We’ll arrive at the entrance of Bach Ma National Park by mid day, there’s time for some briefing about the park flora and fauna before taking a breathtaking transfer to Bach Ma summit, where you will have for a splendid view over the park and its surrounding.
Easily walking down from the summit to a local café for lunch and then get ready for your afternoon trek. We’ll begin with the Five Lakes Cascade trail then continue on to the Rhododendron path. This trail was set up through jungle environment and is at moderate level, suitable for most hill walkers and generally involving some trekking at moderate altitude. We end up at the Rhododendron waterfall, you can just enjoy the quiet moment of lush forest from the top or take the final challenge of walking down to the bottom of the waterfall and back up (about 900 irregular shaped steps).
Leaving from the park at around 16:00, we head back to Hoi An via Hai Van tunnels. Trip ends at your hotel around 19:00
- For your safety, the trip is closed from November to February to avoid risks of flood and torrential rain
- If you wish to end the trip in Hue (instead of coming back to Hoi An) we can arrange it with a small surcharge
DepartureFrom your hotel in Hoi An
Departure Time7:30 AM
- Service of English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Activities as clearly mentioned in the program
- Drinking water during tour
- Picnic lunch
- Private transfer by air-conditioned vehicle with experienced driver
- Beverage, gratuities and personal expenses
- Other services were not clearly mentioned above