PADDLE TO HANDICRAFT VILLAGE
- Pick up time:8:00 AM or 13:00 PM
- Return time:After 5 hours
What to bring
- Sun protection (brimmed-hat recommended)
- Insect repellent
|Group size||Price per person|
|1-4 pax||USD 36|
|5-8 pax||USD 33|
- Kid under 5 years old: Not suitable
- Kid from 5 – 10 years old: 50% charge
Kayaking down the poetic Thu Bon River is a great way explore the beautiful and photogenic Hoi An River life. Along the way, you can see fishing boats, dockyards, palm forests, vegetable gardens, small estuaries and peaceful countryside scenery.
- Paddle along the poetic Thu Bon River
- Have a closer look to local life by the river banks
08.00/13.00 – Pick up from your hotel to our kayak station in Cam Thanh for a briefing on kayaking route and safety. You’ll then spend around 4 hours to discover Thu Bon river – the most important traffic system in Hoi An.
There’re plenty opportunities to interact with local fishermen and farmers. Dockyards, mangroves, vegetable gardens, bird life, local houses and uninterrupted ocean view will all be featured on your paddle.
12.00/17.00 – Your kayaking route ends at our kayak station. Time for refreshment before a quick transfer take you back to hotel.
- Morning tour starts at 8.00 AM
- Afternoon tour starts at 13.00
DepartureFrom your hotel in Hoi An
Departure Time8:00 AM or 13:00 PM
Return TimeAfter 5 hours
- Service of English-speaking guide
- Kayak, paddle, dry bag and life vest
- All entrance fees
- Drinking water during tour
- Transfer by taxi or electric cart as program
- Beverage, gratuities and personal expenses
- Other services were not clearly mentioned above