SUNRISE PADDLE TO CUA DAI BRIDGE
- Pick up time:5:15 AM
- Return time:8:00 AM
What to bring
- Sun protection (brimmed-hat recommended)
- Insect repellent
|Group size||Price per person|
|1-4 pax||USD 35|
|5-8 pax||USD 32|
- Kid under 5 years old: FOC
- Kid from 5 – 10 years old: 50% charge
This trip is an reward for early risers. You’ll watch the day begin as you paddle on the Thu Bon River with uninterrupted views of the horizon. The paddle will end with an exciting view of local life at the bustling fish market and the chance to buy breakfast from local vendors.
- Stunning sunrise over Cua Dai beach and mangrove forest
- Experience the peace and tranquility of Hoi An from the river as the sun rises and the town starts to wake up for another busy day
- Exciting life at local market
04.30 AM – Pick up from your hotel to our kayak station in Cam Thanh. After a briefing on paddle safety and the area you will be kayaking, we’ll set off towards Cua Dai bridge to catch up with an amazing view of the sun as it rises over the ocean (weather permits).
Enjoy yourself in the pure sunrise moments as long as you wish, then with some short strokes we’ll arrive at a local fishing market. We’ll disembark for a walk through the bustling market to a local shop where we all sit down for a local breakfast and café.
On the way back, we’ll paddle through a coco-palm island for a quick view of the unique ecosystem in Hoi An. The sunrise paddle is an experience not to be missed when you are in Hoi An!
- In Nov – Dec – Jan and Feb: this tour is not available as it maybe cloudy and rainny in Hoi An.
DepartureFrom your hotel in Hoi An
Departure Time5:15 AM
Return Time8:00 AM
- Service of English-speaking guide
- Kayak, paddle, dry bag and life vest
- All entrance fees
- Drinking water during tour
- Transfer by taxi or electric cart as program
- Beverage, gratuities and personal expenses
- Other services were not clearly mentioned above