SUNSET PADDLE TO LANTERN TOWN
- Pick up time:15:00 or 15:30
- Return time:After 3 hours
What to bring
- Sun protection (brimmed-hat recommended)
- Insect repellent
|Group size||Price per person|
|1-4 pax||USD 32|
|5-8 pax||USD 29|
- Kid under 5 years old: FOC
- Kid from 5 – 10 years old: 50% charge
The river system and the countryside of Hoi An offers a million charming moments, providing you with stunning photo opportunities. Join us as we paddle up stream to the Ancient Town while the sun sets! This is a great way to see the lantern town during the golden hour.
- A closer look to Hoi An’s river ecosystem and local life
- Capture a stunning view of ancient architecture in golden rays.
15:00 ~ 15:30 – Pick up from your hotel and have a quick transfer to our kayak station in Cam Thanh. After a briefing on paddle safety and the area you will be kayaking, we’ll set off to paddle along the cocopalm forest and local villages and up to the Lantern Town. Connect with nature, immerse ourselves in life on the river and enjoy amazing landscapes as we paddle into the sunset.
Trip ends after 3-hours. You’ll have time for refreshment at a local cafe near the town center before getting a transfer back to your hotel.
- In Mar and Apr and Oct: the tour starts at 15:00
- In May – June – July and Aug: the tour starts at 16:00
DepartureFrom your hotel in Hoi An
Departure Time15:00 or 15:30
Return TimeAfter 3 hours
- Service of English-speaking guide
- Kayak, paddle, dry bag and life vest
- All entrance fees
- Drinking water during tour
- Transfer by taxi or electric cart as program
- Beverage, gratuities and personal expenses
- Other services were not clearly mentioned above