CAM KIM ISLAND BY BIKE & BOAT
- Pick up time:8:30 AM
- Return time:13:30
What to bring
- Sun protection (brimmed-hat recommended)
- Good shoes/sandal for cycling
|Group size||Price per person|
|2-4 pax||USD 40|
|5-8 pax||USD 35|
Kid under 5 years old: Free-of-charge
Kid from 5 to under 10 years old: 50% charge
08.30 – Our guide and bicycles will be waiting for you at hotel. From there the adventure will take you across the river to Duy Vinh Commune – the village is famous for their sedge mattress weaving. There is the opportunity to call in at a local family for a closer look at their traditional weaving loom.
After a short break in the village, you will cross the river in a traditional boat and enjoy a gentle cruise along the river. You will see the many interesting sights of river life, including fishing hamlets, local boats and coco palm trees.
End your active morning with a relaxing foot bath and then a home-cooked lunch with a local family in Cam Thanh Village. After lunch we will transfer you back to your hotel in early afternoon. End of our services.
DepartureFrom your hotel in Hoi An
Departure Time8:30 AM
- Service of English-speaking guide
- Bicycles and helmet
- All entrance fees
- Drinking water and local snack during the tour
- Lunch at local house
- Transfer by taxi or electric cart as program
- Beverage, gratuities and personal expenses
- Other services were not clearly mentioned above