HOI AN RIVER LIFE KAYAK EXPLORER
- Pick up time:8:00 AM
- Return time:After 5 hours
What to bring
- Light oudoor clothes
- Sun protection (brimmed-hat recommended)
- Insect repellent
- Open-toes sandals/shoes
- Swimming suit in summer time
|Group size||Price per person|
|2-4 pax||USD 45|
|5-8 pax||USD 40|
This tour may not be suitable for children under 16 years old.
This adventurous experience gets you exploring Hoi An waterways. Dockyards, mangroves, vegetable gardens, bird life, local houses will all be featured on your paddle. It’s ideal for active travelers
- A dynamic morning paddling on the poetic Thu Bon River
- View of Hoi An old architecture from different perspective
- Meet local people living along the river banks
08.00 – Pick up from your hotel to our kayak station in Cam Thanh for some briefing on safety rules and paddling route. We’ll then spend more than 4 hours kayaking (about 13 km) on the most lively part Thu Bon river. The daily life of local people around the island and the beauty of the natural environment will give you an unforgettable memory.
We start the first section by paddling towards the head of the Ancient Town. Go with the flow, immerse yourself in nature and after around 1 hour we’ll get an unique view of Hoi An ancient architecture from water level perspective.
After a short-break at a riverside cafe, we leave the town center behind and navigate ourselves along Cam Kim island with opportunity to pay a visit to the Kim Bong and Duy Vinh village. There’s time for us to stroll around the villages, learn from their traditional craft and also try some local food. Around noon time, we make a short way back by paddling through an Nipa palms mangrove forest.
The trip ends at around 13:00 at our kayak station. Time for refreshment before a quick transfer take you back to hotel.
DepartureFrom your hotel in Hoi An
Departure Time8:00 AM
Return TimeAfter 5 hours
- Pick up and drop off service (in Hoi An)
- Service of English-speaking guide
- Kayak with, paddle, dry bag and life vest
- All entrance fees
- Drinking water during tour
- Coffee break and local snack
- Beverage, gratuities and personal expenses
- Other services were not clearly mentioned above