SUNSET CYCLE AND RIVER CRUISE
- Pick up time:15:00 or 16:00
- Return time:After 3 hours
What to bring
- Sun and rain gear
- Good shoe/sandal for cycling
|Group size||Price per person|
|2 - 4 pax||USD 25|
|5 - 8 pax||USD 22|
- Kid under 5 years old: FOC
- Kid from 5 – 10 years old: 50% charge
Hoi An by sunset is one of the most glorious moment for nature lovers and this tour brings you to best spots of town to capture the golden light on the town’s rice fields and rivers.
- Leisure cycling to Hoi An countryside
- Scenic boat cruise on Hoi An river while sun coming down
14:30/15:00 – Leave from your hotel with bicycles, we head to the lush rice field of Tra Que and An My villages. Zig-zag through rice paddies and farmland to a local house en-route, where we pay a visit and have some chit chat over their lovely organic garden.
After around 1 hour cycling we’ll arrive at a village pier, where you’ll find a traditional boat waiting to take you back to the Ancient Town, in a good time to catch up with the sun sets over the river and the ancient architecture.
Note: pick up time may vary from 14:30 to 15:00 to catch up with the time of sun set. We’ll confirm the exact pick up time upon booking.
DepartureFrom your hotel in Hoi An
Departure Time15:00 or 16:00
Return TimeAfter 3 hours
- Service of English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Bicycles with helmets
- Drinking water during tour
- Boat cruise on Thu Bon river
- Transfer by electric cart or taxi as program
- Beverage, gratuities and personal expenses
- Other services which were not clearly mentioned above