SUNSET PADDLE TO LANTERN TOWN
- Pick up time:14:45
- Return time:After 3 hours
What to bring
- Light outdoor clothes
- Sun protection
- Open-toes sandal/shoe or flip-flop
|Group size||Price per person|
|1-4 pax||USD 32|
|5-8 pax||USD 29|
- Kid under 5 years old: FOC
- Kid from 5 – 10 years old: 50% charge
The river system and the countryside of Hoi An offers a million charming moments, providing you with stunning photo opportunities. Join us as we paddle up stream to the Ancient Town while the sun sets! This is a great way to see the lantern town during the golden hour.
- A closer look to Hoi An’s river ecosystem and local life
- Capture a stunning view of ancient architecture in golden rays.
The tour starts up with pick up from your hotel to our kayak station in Cam Thanh. After a briefing on paddle safety and the area you will be kayaking, we’ll set off to paddle along the cocopalm forest and local villages and up to the Lantern Town. Connect with nature, immerse ourselves in life on the river and enjoy amazing landscapes as we paddle into the sunset.
Trip ends after 3-hours. You’ll have time for refreshment at a local cafe near the town center before getting a transfer back to your hotel.
Note: Pick up time may vary from 14:30 to 15:30 to catch up with the sunset time . We will confirm the exact time upon your booking.
DepartureFrom your hotel in Hoi An
Return TimeAfter 3 hours
- Pick up and drop off service (in Hoi An)
- Service of English-speaking guide
- Kayak (or stand-up-paddle board) with dry bag and life vest
- All entrance fees
- Drinking water during tour;
- 01 refreshment drink at the end
- Beverage, gratuities and personal expenses
- Other services were not clearly mentioned above