SUP SUNRISE PADDLE TO LOCAL LIFE
- Pick up time:4:30 AM
- Return time:After 3.5 hours
What to bring
- Light outdoor clothes
- Sun protection
- Insect repellent
- Open-toes sandal/shoe or flip-flop
|Group size||Price per person|
|1-4 pax||USD 35|
|5-8 pax||USD 32|
- Kid under 5 years old: FOC
- Kid from 5 – 10 years old: 50% charge
This trip is an reward for early risers. You’ll watch the day begin as you paddle on the Thu Bon River with uninterrupted views of the horizon. The paddle will end with an exciting view of local life at the bustling fish market and the chance to buy breakfast from local vendors.
- Stunning sunrise over Cua Dai bridge and mangrove forest
- Experience a bustling local fish market
04.30 ~ 4:45 AM – Pick up from your hotel to our kayak station in Cam Thanh. After a briefing on paddle safety and the area you will be supping, we’ll set off towards Cua Dai bridge to catch up with an amazing view of the sun as it rises over the ocean (weather permits).
Enjoy yourself in the pure sunrise moments as long as you wish, then with some short strokes we’ll arrive at a local fishing market. We’ll disembark for a walk through the bustling market to a local shop where we all sit down for a local breakfast and café.
On the way back, we’ll paddle through a coco-palm island for a quick view of the unique ecosystem in Hoi An. The sunrise paddle is an experience not to be missed when you are in Hoi An!
- In Nov – Dec – Jan: this tour is not available as it maybe cloudy and rainny in Hoi An.
Your choice of kayak or stand-up paddle board
DepartureFrom your hotel in Hoi An
Departure Time4:30 AM
Return TimeAfter 3.5 hours
Pick up and drop off service (in Hoi An)
Service of English-speaking guide
Stand-up paddle board with paddle, dry bag and life vest
All entrance fees
Drinking water during tour
- Beverage, gratuities, tip and personal expenses
- Other services were not clearly mentioned above